EMNAIJA

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

EMNAIJA
EMNAIJA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them

2 posters

Go down

silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them Empty silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them

Post by emmy Sat 2 Jan 2016 - 14:55

Imagine when you are in the mood and all your blood has rush down to one elastic stick then dis question is popped up, what will be your answer?

1. When you are trying to kiss her and she is bringing her lips forth only to ask what are you trying to do? Ans: am trying to brush your teeth with my tongue

2. When after smooching you try to remove her pant only for her to ask what are you trying to do? Ans: I want to help you wash your pant it is dirty

3. After removing her pant and you both Unclad only for her to ask what are we doing? Ans: we are casting demons

4. After the all argument you now about to insert and you do one jerk only for her to ask? Do you love me? Ans: I leave the ans to nairalanders

5. Then after sex she now ask what are we? Ans: we are nothing but pencil in the hand of God

emmy

http://emloaded.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them Empty Re: silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them

Post by gift Sat 2 Jan 2016 - 21:26

guys....guys are seriously not serious ... how can you carry bedroom matter to public discussion ... real funny indeed..

gift

Back to top Go down

silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them Empty Re: silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them

Post by emmy Sat 2 Jan 2016 - 21:30

I like it when girls talk like this .. its like u too ask such question... lol

emmy

http://emloaded.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down