EMNAIJA

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

EMNAIJA
EMNAIJA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This

Go down

A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This Empty A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This

Post by emmy Sun 3 Jan 2016 - 14:43

Ado Bala (a soldier in the Nigerian Army) posted:

"To God Be The Glory...I was in the company of Col E.Odeh, Mjr. Y M. Isa. Brig. A. Adegoke. While at a junction near an area called Gonge 1 in Maiduguri town, a girl of about 8yrs old came towards us with a rubber bucket of 5 liter container size with pure water (satchet water) on the surface while beneath the water, the container was filled up with 2 kg of samtex improvised explosive. She move near me and I said to her in Hausa "Ke ina zuwa ai babu hanya!" ("Hey girl where are you going there's no road"

"The young girl replied in Hausa: "Wancan ne ya ce in kawo muku" (Meaning - "It's that man that said I should bring you this water"

I said "drop it on that sand! Luckily the girl dropped it and I was about 12 meters away from her.

I noticed the young man she was pointing at and I hurriedly ordered for his arrest while he was trying to dodge.

I shouted to my colleagues to pan out and I took the little girl away quickly for safety.

Luckily, the device didn't explode and the bokoboy is now in custody.

Imaging the man just met the little girl on the street she was sent by her mother to go and buy foodstuff at a nearby shop.

I asked the mother not to send her out again, the mother started crying and told us that the girl just returned from an Arabic primary school near by.

Let's us all be very vigilante.

MAY GOD PROTECT US ALL!"

emmy

http://emloaded.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down